MARINO S.r.l. offers qualitative and
quantitative Real Time PCR (Polymerase Chain
Reaction) investigations for the research on
GMOs in food and animal feed, for the
identification of animal species in food
products, allergen screening, bacterial
typing services through gene sequencing.
The guarantee of having a controlled product is no longer a problem of time, as company storage times are reduced to a minimum with direct benefit either for the producer and the final consumer.
Marino laboratory innovative and rapid methods are performed in:
- research of allergens in real-time PCR and in ELISA;
- research and typing of food pathogens in 24 hours using real-time PCR;
- identification of animal species in processed meat, sausages, canned meat, cheese, milk and feed (bovine, sheep, goat, pig, chicken, etc )
- Qualitative screening analysis in Real Time PCR to detect the presence / absence of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) that have the 35S as a promoter and / or the NOS terminator.
- Quantitative analysis in Real Time PCR in zootechnical foods and raw materials based on corn and soy and products derived from them for the research of the following transgenic events: Soy round-up Ready, Corn BT 11, Corn BT 176, Corn GA 21, Corn MON 810, Corn MON 863, Corn NK 603, Corn T 25, Corn TC 1507.
TRADUZIONE INGLESE QUI: MARINO S.r.l. eroga i servizi richiesti dalla clientela nel pieno rispetto di tutti gli standard normativi, in particolare in conformità alla norma internazionale EN ISO/IEC 17025 e alle prescrizioni ACCREDIA (Ente Italiano di Accreditamento). Marino è azienda certificata secondo la norma per i sistemi di gestione UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 con il N. 153409/2014 dal DNV-GL "Progettazione ed Erogazione del servizio tecnico e consulenziale per i settori alimentare e ambientale".
Contact details :
+39.0823.758335 - Phone
+39.0823.809895 - Phone
+39.335.7296285 - Mobile
+39.0823.809352 - Fax
Location: Via Nazionale Appia n. 81
81028 S. Maria a Vico (CE) - Italia